Vision Therapist, LincolnPosition is Open
Applications are Currently Being Accepted
Our Vision Therapists work closely with our developmental Optometrist to provide vision therapy evaluations and treatment to our patients.
Additional responsibilities include planning therapy sessions and assisting in the evaluation of patients. Vision therapists assist with regular progress checks and keep parents informed as to the progress of their child.
All Vision Therapists work in a team environment and must be able to work well with co-workers, parents and children. Good listening skills and the ability to communicate are required. The successful candidate must have a positive attitude about the policies, procedures and philosophies of EyeCare Specialties.
Qualifications and experience in the following preferred:
- Previous experience working with children required
- Must be responsible, trustworthy and self-motivated
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Must be able to work two evenings per week
- Commitment to excellent patient care